ON24 VOICE CUSTOMER PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the ON24, Inc. (“ON24”) Voice Customer Program (the “Program”). By using ON24’s Voice Customer Program Site (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site.
2. ON24 reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
3. You must officially register for the Program by completing and submitting a Program sign-up form at voice.on24.com/join/vip. Only individuals who are employed by an ON24 client may register for and participate in the Program.
4. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to keep your password secure and confidential and keep your account information updated and accurate. You agree to notify ON24 immediately of any unauthorized use of your Program account. ON24 will deem any activity occurring through your account to be your action, and you agree that ON24 may rely upon such actions.
5. Program membership belongs to you, not your company. Earned points are collected under your individual account. If you change companies, but continue to be an ON24 customer, any earned points may be transferred to your new account at your request.
6. Unused points will expire if you have not completed any actions qualifying for points for eighteen (18) consecutive months.
7. Points are surrendered at the time of redemption. Any redemption of a reward is final. All non-merchandise rewards (such as gift cards and certificates) cannot be returned. Merchandise rewards may not be exchanged or refunded once ON24 has delivered the reward, unless it is defective or damaged in transit. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, or transferable for cash, credit, or other rewards or points. Neither ON24 or our participating merchants are responsible for replacing lost, stolen, or mutilated rewards, including retail or travel certificates, give certificates, gift cards, or merchandise. In accordance with U.S. tax law, ON24 may be required to send to you and file with the IRS a Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) for the year in which a reward is issued to you. The valuation of Program point redemptions for Form 1099-MISC tax reporting purposes will be at ON24’s sole discretion. You are solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of the redemption of Program points.
8. Points accrued in the Program cannot be redeemed for cash or its equivalent, and any unused portion cannot be returned as cash. You may not sell or purchase points or transfer points to another individual.
9. ON24 reserves the right to update, modify, or terminate the Program at any time, which changes may include, but are not limited to, changing the terms of eligibility and enrollment, the number of points obtained for a particular action, the type and selection of rewards, or conditions under which points expire or are forfeited. ON24 reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Program at any time, in our sole discretion, without liability or compensation to you. ON24 reserves the right to offer rewards through or transfer rewards to other promotional incentive programs at any time.
10. You may cancel your participation in the Program by notifying email@example.com Cancellation of your account will be effective not later than thirty (30) days after you submit your request during which period you may still obtain points and redeem rewards.
11. ON24 reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account, to remove or refuse to award points, or cancel rewards associated with your account, for any reason at any time including if we have reasonably belief that: (1) points or rewards were improperly obtained or obtained fraudulently; (2) you have violated these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, opening or maintaining multiple accounts or engaging in fraudulent activity to obtain or redeem points; or (3) you have otherwise abused or tampered with the Program. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you have not completed any actions qualifying for points for eighteen (18) consecutive months.
12. ON24, its affiliates, and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents (“Released Parties”) disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties and all liability whatsoever arising out of the Program or any related materials. In no event shall Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of the Program, regardless of the form of action, whether occurring in contract tort, negligence, strict product liability, or otherwise, and whether or not we knew that such damages may have been incurred. In no event shall Released Parties’ liability for any damages arising in connection with the Program exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This limitation of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy.